Hi! I'm Güneş.
I am an interaction designer with a background in data and cognitive science, currently working for IDEO in London.
Previously I worked for the health tech innovation team at Philips Design. My work is at the intersection of experience, interface and data design - I unpack complex problems to create engaging and meaningful concepts, prototypes and stories that bring future products and services to life.
I am also the co-founder of binaryfutur.es - a research group on design futures and interactive experiences. Most recently, I helped design and run the Future Living IoT Lab in Amsterdam - a unique innovation space for IKEA and Space10.
Find out more about me on Linkedin.
Check out my resume.
Contact me at guneskantaroglu [at] gmail.com
- 2017 - current IDEO, London - Senior Interaction Designer
- 2016 - 2017 Philips Design - Interaction Designer
- 2014 - 2015 Vodafone - Customer Experience
- 2011 - 2014 Vodafone - Data science / Business intelligence
- 2015 - 2016 Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design - Master's in Interaction Design
- 2008 - 2010 University of Amsterdam - Research Master (MSc.) in Cognitive Science | graduated cum laude (with honours)
- 2003 - 2007 University of St Andrews - BSc. Psychology and Neuroscience | First Class Degree - cum laude (with honours)