She leverages her background in data and cognitive science to unpack complex problems and design engaging experiences, interfaces, stories and prototypes that bring products to life. Currently she is designing products and businesses at BCG Digital Ventures in London.
She is also a co-founder of binaryfutur.es - a research group on design futures and interactive experiences. Most recently, they ran the Future Living IoT Lab in Amsterdam - a unique innovation space for IKEA and Space10.
Find out more > Linkedin.
Get in touch > guneskantaroglu [at] gmail.com
- BCG Digital Ventures - Senior Experience Designer
- IDEO, London - Lead Designer
- Philips Design - Interaction Designer
- Vodafone - Customer Experience & Data Specialist
- Vodafone - Data science / Business intelligence
- Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design - Master's in Interaction Design
- University of Amsterdam - Research Master (MSc.) in Cognitive Science | First Class Degree
- University of St Andrews - Psychology and Neuroscience | First Class Degree